1. By agreeing to the GENERAL TERMS on the Site, the Customer voluntarily shares personal information and does so in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act. Clayton's Decals undertakes not to use the latter, not to make them available to third parties unless it is expressby mentioned.
2. In the event that Customer has provided false personal data, Clayton's Decals shall be exempt from any warranties and any obligations shall be deemed null and void
3. Clayton's Decals respects strict confidentiality and personal data storage will comply with Bulgarian legislation, applicable international acts, Internet ethics, morality rules and good morals.
4. Clayton's Decals undertakes not to disclose any personal data about the Customer to third parties - state authorities, commercial companies, individuals and others, except in the cases where the Client has given the explicit written consent, the information is requested by state authorities or officials , which according to the current legislation have the power to request and collect such information.
5. Clayton's Decals are required to protect and keep the credit card information provided.
6. Clayton's Decals has the obligation to publish any amendments regarding the collection, storage or sharing of personal data on the site.